Copyright © Dinosaurs are 짱
Design by Dzignine
2012/11/17

Koreadepart Skincare & Cosmetics Haul

About two weeks ago, a friend and I decided to order some things from Koreadepart because we discovered so much more awesome products (judging from reviews on other blogs) that we didn't buy in Korea. The package finally arrived on Tuesday and wow~ Koreadepart really is fast.
For those of you who don't know Koreadepart, here's a short description of the online shop:
Koreadepart sells all kinds of Korean skincare, cosmetics, even some food and clothes. They have a big~ selection of various brands such as Etude House, The Face Shop and others. When ordering, you have to send two payments:  -One directly after ordering (=price of the items)
                               -Another one after they bought all items and weighed the package (=shipping price)
All in all, the process took less than two weeks for us. Including shipping. Our package was sent with EMS, so we were also able to track our package. There weren't any cheaper options for shipping to Europe, but since we ordered together the shipping came out quite cheap for us (only 15€ for each).

Now to the interesting part:

This is what I spent my money on:



All in all I ordered 10 items (one was Tony Moly's Egg Pore Tightening Egg for my sister, which is not included in the picture) and it cost me about 50€ if I remember it right.



Tony Moly:

Cat Chu Lip Tint (Red)
Egg Pore Blackhead Out Oil
Panda's Dream Good-bye Dark Eye Corrector


Etude House:

Milk Tea Cleansing Cream
Wonderpore Freshner
Oh My God It's That Time Again Heat Patch



Skinfood:

Good Afternoon Peach&Cinammon Tea BB Cream



Nature Republic :

Green Tea Sheet Mask (5 pcs)
Aloe Vera Soothing Gel

And those are the samples I got:


I will do a review of all of those when I have more time ^^ And the weather is better...right now the lightning sucks 90% of the day, that's why the pictures look kind of crappy. Sorry about that T^T


If there's anything you would like me to review first, just tell me in the comments below ^^

1 Comments:

  1. I have Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner and it works great on me.

    Visit my blog
    beautifyiu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting ^-^