Copyright © Dinosaurs are 짱
Design by Dzignine
2013/02/10

Cats overload.


So this will be a post about cats.
Yes, this is a very random post.
Recently, I went through my photos from Seoul again, and more than half of them were photos of cats since I visited cat cafés more than once.
And photos of Cats belong on the Internet, don't they?
Internet = Cat photos.
So feel free to join me on the journey of fluffyness and "awwwww" moments.


Seoul has lots of Cat Cafés, and in there, lots of cats.

Some look grumpy


Some look fluffy



Some like to read


Some like to be petted


Some are really pretty



And all of them are watching you







This one kept watching me, no matter where I was



Sleepy but still watching you.


"I'm a model"


And this one's a model too.


Cat on the wall.


Cat on the sill


"Excuse me but there's a cat on my table."

Nothing unusual.


Sleeping cat on the table.


Spot the cat~


This cat was my favourite.


It always looks like it has done something wrong and feels guilty.


So cute and..


O.O


Cat in a box = Happy cat.


Group attack in 3...2...

And yes there was a cat in that paper bag. It probably got the shock of its life.


A cat checking out the bag of a customer.
Let's hope the bag survived this. 
Also, this was a guy's bag.


Reading must be exhausting.


Remember this cat?
It slept through the entire time of my visit.


Another sleepy cat. 
SO fluffy.


Another fluffy cat sleeping on the table.


And this one had a really weird way of sleeping.
Yes it's sleeping, it didn't react to anything around it. 
But that position sure looks uncomfortable xD


And last...the cat with the huge eyes (and painful claws).
Who could resist those eyes? 
I definitely couldn't.
Chicken snack for you, cute kitty~

And that's my photo spam for today, hope you enjoyed it ^^
If you want directions to some Cat Cafés in Seoul or have general questions about them, feel free to ask me in the comments section.
I'm planning to do a full post on one or two Cat Cafés when I'm back in Korea, so please look forward to that ^-^

Have a nice day everyone~
































2 Comments:

  1. So many cats ahhh... Must show this post to my cousin.

    In response to your comment on my blog, I've only tested the Toly Moly Egg pore once so far and it really leaves your face feeling so silky smooth, no joke. However it is silicon based so I don't know how that might react on your skin. It has a citrusy scent which isn't overpowering and smells really pleasant. In terms of concealing pores, I didn't notice that big of a difference however when I applied two different BB creams on half of my face, I noticed the Elishacoy side had unnoticeable pores while my Missha side was still visible but smaller. Hope this helps! Sorry if it doesn't make sense.

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog as well so please enter!
    http://dreamdustx.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/celebrating-new-blog-valentines-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha cute! went to a cat cafe when i was in korea about 2 months ago as well! all they seem to do is eat and sleep :P

    ♥ M & L

    http://twoplicates.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting ^-^