Copyright © Dinosaurs are 짱
Design by Dzignine
2013/02/09

Kpoptown Mini Haul

First of all, sorry for not posting anything for over a month. I got a really bad cold that stuck with me for 2-3 weeks, then I went to Munich for Teen Top's concert and meanwhile my skin decided to go crazy on me so I stopped using most of the products I own to figure out which one caused this and haven't been able to write any reviews.

Anyways~


Shortly before Christmas and then again during the end of January I ordered (together with Jenny )  some things on Kpoptown. I just planned to order a calendar as a belated Christmas gift for myself but then I found out that Kpoptown now started selling Korean cosmetics as well. For the first order, I managed to hold myself back enough to only order small things.

Then in January, Jenny and I ordered the Block B World Camp DVD, as we both participated in the Camp and wanted to have this as a memory for ourselves. I also ordered two skincare products with it, but Kpoptown only delivered one -.- We got the money back, but we already paid for custom fees and those included the product that was not shipped to us. This sucked especially since the one product they sent was the one I needed the most (Etude House's White Trouble Essencializer, because I have lots of tiny bumbs under my skin right now and now I don't have any idea how to get rid of them anymore T^T)
Conclusion: Don't order on Kpoptown. The shipping fees are huge and their service is not the best at all. This is not the first time they forgot to send something, and last time I didn't even get my money back. The cosmetic products are slightly overpriced too.

Onto the things I got:


Etude House's Vanilla Moist Eye's Cream
10,90$ on Kpoptown.
Recently I discovered some small lines under my eyes, and I'm only 19...so I kind of panicked and purchased this. OTL


Etude House Wonder Pore Brush
4,95$ on Kpoptown.
I'm using this regularly now, but so far I haven't really seen any differences.
It's fun to use though.


Etude House Missing U Greentea Nose Pack
They don't have this listed on their website anymore, but as far as I remember it cost me 1,50$ on Kpoptown.


The main reasons for buying stuff on Kpoptown:


Exo Desk Calendar
17,90$ on Kpoptown.
Bought this because I really needed a calendar for 2013.


Tao's definitely not  the reason for me buying this one.
This perfection does not affect me at all.
*cough*


Block B's BBC World Camp DVD
34,90$ on Kpoptown
This includes two DVD's and a photobook.
I'm slightly~ disappointed by the DVD . They cut out like 50% of the programm at the camp, and also..we had cameras in our faces all the time, yet they don't show us for even a second T^T
The photobook is great quality though. 

Minhyuk stop it.


See the arrow? That's me.
I look super awkward, right? xD


That's all I bought ^^ 
Anyways, I'll try my best to update more regularly. My laptop is recently being slower than a snail so it takes me a while to upload and edit photos. 
I have two reviews almost finished, so please stick with me :D 
Have a nice day everyone ^^
And if you have opinions about Kpoptown as well, please share them in the comments below





2 Comments:

  1. Wow, I'm so jealous! You got to attend the world camp? So cool!

    I've never purchased from kpoptown, but I have purchased stuff from yesasia- I like their service though their prices are a bit high. I like to buy stuff in big amounts so I can avail the free shipping, so I always have to keep saving up my money :>

    By the way, you have a very cute blog! New follower here! ^^

    http://thewondergeek.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes~ it was really really expensive though ^^

      i always ordered from yesasia before getting to know about kpoptown/kpopmart but sometimes, their prices are really way~ too high (the block b dvd would have cost more than double the price on kpoptown there)
      free shipping is always nice, but somehow i never save up enough for that xD

      yay, thanks for following :D

      Delete

Thanks for commenting ^-^